Subtitles aren’t just for the hard-of-hearing, or for watching foreign (to you) language shows and movies. They can just make it easier to understand mumbled speech, or tricky accents. Here’s how to quickly add subtitles on Mac and iOS.
About The Author
February 4, 2019
- iPhone 13 Models Will Be Slightly Thicker and Will Have Larger Camera Bumps
- Report shows Apple’s new iPhone anti-tracking feature is devastating for Facebook
- UK woman orders an iPhone 12 Pro Max, gets a broken tile instead
- Apple’s M1 iPad Pros Make It Even Harder to Justify an Android Tablet
- Purple iPhone 12 unboxing and hands-on [Video] – 9to5Mac