The iPhone XS Portrait Mode revolutionized mobile photography, but it’s often frustrating to use, fickle, and unreliable. But if you want to taker portraits with your iPhone, tough. You have little choice.
About The Author
February 4, 2019
- Facebook threatens to start charging for apps if people block iPhone tracking – BGR
- Galaxy S21 Ultra vs iPhone 12 Pro Max: Camera shootout
- It Will Cost $699 to Repair a Broken 12.9-Inch M1 iPad Pro Without AppleCare+
- Kuo: Apple to Launch 8-Inch Foldable iPhone in 2023
- Samsung Galaxy S21 vs iPhone 12: This is the $800 phone to buy | PCWorld