Siri may not be good for much, but it’s great at setting alarms and timers. In fact, it’s so reliable, you don’t ever need to do it any other way.
About The Author
February 4, 2019
- BYU Study Suggests Night Shift Mode Doesn’t Help iPhone Users Sleep
- How China turned a prize-winning iPhone hack against the Uyghurs
- iPhone 12 Pro Max battery solidly beats all other premium phones
- iPhone 13 Models Will Be Slightly Thicker and Will Have Larger Camera Bumps
- Report shows Apple’s new iPhone anti-tracking feature is devastating for Facebook