For the colder months, consider one of these Apple Watch bands straight from the mother ship!
Apple has launched its Fall 2018 Watch Collection which, as is usual for this time of year, launched alongside the newest Apple Watch, the Series 4. The new collection of bands work with any generation of Apple Watch, not just the fourth series. All the bands are available to order from apple.com and for purchase at select Apple Stores, Apple Authorized Resellers and carriers.
Fall 2018 Apple Watch Bands
Fall 2018 Sport Bands
Fall 2018 Sport Loop Bands
- Sport Loop in Cape Cod Blue ($49)
- Sport Loop in Nectarine ($49)
- Sport Loop in Hibiscus
- Sport Loop in Storm Gray ($49)
- Sport Loop in Indigo ($49)
Fall 2018 Leather Bands
- Peony Pink Modern Buckle ($149)
- Forest Green Modern Buckle ($149)
- Cape Cod Blue Modern Buckle ($149)
- Ruby (PRODUCT)RED Modern Buckle ($149)
- Forest Green Leather Loop ($149)
- Cape Cod Blue Leather Loop ($149)
Fall 2018 Apple Watch Nike+ Bands
The new Nike+ Apple Watch collection features redesigned Nike watch faces optimized for Series 4, which match to the band colors.
Fall 2018 Apple Watch Hermès Bands
For the fancier among us, Apple Watch Hermès has introduced a refined collection of exclusive, color-shifting watch faces and color-blocked bands to match.
- Swift Leather Double Tour in Indigo/Craie/Orange ($489)
- Swift Leather Double Tour in Bordeaux/Rose Extrême/Rose Azalée ($489)
- Swift Leather Single Tour in Indigo/Craie/Orange ($339)
- Swift Leather Single tour in Bordeaux/Rose Extrême/Rose Azalée ($339)
Fall 2018 Milanese Bands
Thankfully, there’s now a gold Milanese Loop band option, allowing you to coordinate flawlessly with your new Series 4.
- Gold Milanese Loop ($149)
Band-only prices stay in familiar territory, starting at $49 for the Sport Loop or Sport Band, and going all the way to $489 for the Hermès Double Tour.
They’re all available now on apple.com, at Apple Stores, and at Apple resellers. Which, if any, will you be getting?